Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dear job hunters,

When you come in to fill out an application...

1. Ask for the application in ENGLISH.

2. Wear jeans that actually fit. Too big is better than too small.

3. Wear a shirt that
A. Covers you belly
B. Doesn't have 800 holes in it.

Thankyouverymuch!


Dear neighbors,

Take your friggin Christmas lights down!!

That's all..



Dearest boss man,

I make minimum wage. I know you don't make minimum wage, and probably never have. Now considering I do the job of the assistant manager without the pay, I think you should give me a raise. Frankly if I leave, the store will go down the hole.

With much appreciation,

Me

2 comments:

  1. Christmas lights still up? OMG. UNacceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO different neighbors have their lights up still!! We live next to a bunch of rednecks..

    ReplyDelete