Thursday, March 11, 2010

White trash and crafts

My neighbor is super creepy. If you were to drive around in our neighborhood, you wouldn't see anything weird, or anyone weird.. But if you stay around long enough for the garage doors to come up... You would realize you're on a white trash block. One of my neighbors at about 5pm, opens his garage door and starts lifting weights. He sounds like a tennis player while doing this, it's disgusting. Then he lights up, grabs a beer, and sits on his rusty patio furniture that is IN his garage. His lawn is not grass. It's weeds. He just mows over them and they spread. This leads me to the true point in telling you about my creepy neighbor...







Tuesday, after work, I came home and decided to pull weeds out of our front yard. The weather has been so finicky that we have not been able to take care of our yard properly. We had some monsterous weeds, see pictures. So I get out, and worked for about 30 minutes when creepy neighbor walks into the middle of the street and snarls with his country accent, "Are you gunna pull ALL them weeds out??" What came out of my mouth immediately and annoyed, "Uh, yeah, I don't want them growing back..." He then laughs hysterically and walks back to his patio furniture and continues to WATCH me pull the weeds out of my yard for another hour and a half, occasionally laughing at me..

Yes, this weed was about 50 separate weeds that tangled all together to form a whopping 6 foot weed. Disgusting that we let it get that big, I know!




I've also had some time to do a little more crafting. I really need to get back on the sewing machine and finish my old projects. It's just so nice to change things up a little. Plus I can crochet infront of the tv or in bed before I go to sleep!!


1 comment:

  1. Neighbor equals weirdo! And good job for pulling your weeds. I am going to have to do the same here soon, maybe Saturday.

    And loving the headbands! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete