Thursday, March 11, 2010

Best Friend Appreciation Day

Happy Birthday to my best friend!!!! You're the best friend anyone could ever ask for. You are a fabulous wife. I can only hope to be the kind of mother you are to your wonderful little babies. You have been one of the biggest blessings in my life for the past almost 5 years. You always have godly incite and wisdom to offer to me when I have problems. You are always encouraging to me, especially lately when I've been overwhelmed with so many friends having kids and not me. You are always giving to me, even when I know you are exhausted and overwhelmed with life, work, and familyhood. I love you so much and have no idea what I would do without you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Katherine! I love you too and you are an amazing friend. The only thing I don't have my birthday that I wish I did was you in town!

    P.S. My word verification word is hessesse, isn't that a silly word.

    ReplyDelete