Monday, March 8, 2010

Crafty Monday





We know two couples that have baby girls, and know a LOT of preggo people. So I started crafting presents for these little girls... This is only the first baby headband I've made. Hopefully they will only get cuter!!





I think I'm also going to get some baby clothing patterns and try to make some little outfits that match the accessories. Baby presents are expensive!!! I'll try anything to make neat, unique, and affordable gifts.







Some of my other projects I did for Christmas presents.









I am currently in the process of making one for my best friend, and then will make one for my sister in law. Eventually I'll make one for myself. Hopefully I can start selling them eventually. Once I get the hang of it and it doesn't take me 3 weeks to finish one.

1 comment: